Using the online money transfer service, PayPal, you can now request, send and receive payment using Facebook Messenger. This service is currently available only in the USA. So, if you reside in the United States and you want to make quick peer-to-peer payments in Messenger on your iPhone, iPad or Android device, follow this simple guide.
With PayPal, you can even engage in shopping on Messenger and at the same time keep communications with other PayPal users. However, complete integration of PayPal for peer-to-peer exchanges in the Messenger app is new and this has even made Messenger more user-friendly.
How to Send And Receive Payment Using Facebook Messenger on iPhone or iPad
Note: Before you proceed, you need to make sure that you have the latest version of Messenger installed on your iPhone or iPad for you to use this service. To update the Messenger app, follow the steps below.
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, go to the Updates section and then look for the Messenger app.
- Tap on the Cloud icon beside the app to update it.
When that is done, proceed with the steps below to send and receive payments on your iPhone or iPad using Facebook Messenger.
- First of all, open the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, go to a friend you wish to send money to or receive money from.
- Tap on the blue plus sign (+) icon in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Now, tap on the green Payments button.
- Now, you need to enter the amount you wish to send or receive as well as what it is meant for.
- Next, tap on either “Request” or “Pay.”
- Next up, tap on PayPal as the funding source.
- Finally, when that is all done, tap on Confirm
So that is all.
How to Use PayPal Bot in Facebook Messenger
You can also use PayPal chatbot to quickly get your PayPal account info right from within the Messenger app on your iPhone or iPad. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Open the Messenger app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, type in PayPal in the search bar.
- Among the results, look for the PayPal chatbot and tap on it.
- Now, type in whatever you wish to ask and then send it.
The PayPal chatbot will reply you immediately. So that is all.
The new Messenger updates come with very cool and mind-blowing features and more keep coming each day. Thanks to these new and amazing features, the Messenger app is getting more love from users. What do you think about the Messenger app?
Check These Out!